PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! We are going to to adopt the girl 1 9 months In Children's home...

Michael (Moscow)
25.07.2004, 16:24
The dear Doctor!
We are going to to adopt the girl 1 9 months In Children's home (DR) from all doctors of the conclusion in norm or rate (except for an epigastrocele). But guards the following: for the first time, when us has seen, itself has met, at once has gone on arms or hand. After two visitings, I have brought it or her accompanied by employee DR on the analysis gipatita (it or him did not do or make). After that the behaviour of the girl has changed: now at visiting, having seen me or the wife, she starts to cry, it or she is difficult for calming. If calms down or is abirritated, as soon as the employee (any) DR enters, the hysterics begins. There can be you posovetutete how to be. Can be posovetutete the doctor who could be brought up in DR and to look or see the child - the neuropathologist (itself kuda-that to carry the girl I now I am not solved). If you will have an opportunity communicate with me on ph. 776 7549. Thankful in advance for any help.
Yours faithfully, Michael.

Hachatrjan L.
26.07.2004, 03:46
Michael, the behaviour of the girl can be understood. She "has trusted" in you, and you have put it or her on trial the analysis and assotsiruetes at it or her with a pain. I shall necessarily try to call with you within the next few days.