PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 5 months. Till 4 months nursed only. Has then entered apples...

Julia
23.07.2004, 11:30
To my son of 5 months. Till 4 months nursed only. Has then entered an apple, a pear varennuju on pair. Yesterday dovavila to an apple there is some banana, he did not begin to eat it or him. Segodna gave simply an apple, too did not begin to eat. And the breast eats well. What is it with it or him? I so have frightened it or him a banana that now in general from the spoon will not is? And more, at it or him the thrush in rotike, can to him kislo? Than it is possible to replace fruit at such age? Whether it is terrible that he will be temporary pitatsja only milk. I to him already a few or little admixture finish feeding, milk becomes a little. Thanks.

Tajana
24.07.2004, 13:07
In five months not terribly, that you some days feed it or him only with milk, and in a week try to enter again an apple (2 ch. Spoons) also submit week, then try or taste a pear also week, etc.

Marina
26.07.2004, 00:18
When again will start to give some mashed potatoes start it or him to give when the child is hungry. And more it is possible to add thoracal milk in mashed potatoes. But the main thing to not force. And the thrush should be cured.