PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 4 years, go to a kindergarten. After next ORZ I result or bring, and that...

Maria
25.07.2004, 19:45
My daughter 4 years, go to a kindergarten. After next ORZ I result or bring, and there quarantine on a mononucleosis. Tell please what is this illness or disease, how much or as far as she is dangerous at children detsadovskogo age how it or her treat, what complications and whether there can be relapses? And what incubation interval or delitescence?

Chernorutskaja E.I.
25.07.2004, 23:02
Mononucleosis or as was called earlier, illness or disease Filatova or other name illness or disease of students (t. To. It is passed with kisses) it is caused or causes by a virus, therefore the incubation interval or delitescence can make days. The virus amazes (obratimo) lymphonoduses that is accompanied by their augmentation. As a rule, disease proceeds favorably and especial treatment does not demand. Sometimes putaet disease with an angina also appoint or nominate an antibiotic, but, basically, at a mononucleosis he is necessary more for the prevention or warning of bacteriemic or bacterial complications.
www. vrach. spb. ru