PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Olga Mihajlovna! At my daughter (to her 4 years are fast) not proizn...

Marina
23.07.2004, 00:24
Hello Olga Mihajlovna!

At my daughter (to her 4 years are fast) the first syllables in words are not said
Where the second sound and or about, t. e. Milk - alako the machine or car - ashina.
Tried to sing - all syllables turn out. And it seems to me, what is it
To occur or happen iz-for that that she very quickly speaks. Offers she
Builds greater or big, sometimes confuses cases. In an out-patient department - without conversations
In a logopedic garden. But it not an output or exit - the child house. We go
On employment or occupations - 3 times a week on an hour. Children or guys, it there there are not enough us
Arranges, t. To. The child in glasses or spots. After the beginning of employment or occupations - it is appreciable
Improvement, but the machine or car - vseravno ashina. Whether is any
Exercises what it to correct. Speak, that employment or occupations with such children
Are spent from 5 years, whether it is correct. Where you conduct reception and as it is possible to enter the name to you on
Consultation. Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
24.07.2004, 10:10
Marina, unfortunately now while, I do not conduct reception. Yes, really, employment or occupations with such children spend from 4, 5 5 years (some logopedists begin with 4, I including; all depends on the child, t. e on how much we mean and defect), t is realized by it or him. To. zvukoproiznoshenie in norm or rate it is formed to this age. Certainly it is quite good to resemble and in logosad but if you already are engaged with the logopedist is too not bad. Employment or occupations - long pleasure. For employment or occupations of the house can buy or purchase the logopedic literature, n-r, on correcting zvukoslogovoj structures or frames of a word. Success!

Marina
25.07.2004, 06:29
Thanks for the answer. Do not explain, that such - All depends on the child, t. e on by it or him defect how much is significant and realized. To the child it not meshet - t. To. All it or her understand. On employment or occupations we go usual. Do not know where logopedic employment or occupations are spent? Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
25.07.2004, 22:33
If the child himself wishes to correct the defect. (in a garden children quickly understand it. N-r, all children act on a holiday, and he is not present - badly speaks, etc.). I can advise to address all over again to the logopedist in an out-patient department. Can find private or individual, n-r, on the logopedist. ru. If live in Moscow in North-zap. District. t. 457 40 97. (after 20) 8 926 2135891 sot. - Olga Aleksandrovna (She just is engaged with such children, the price contractual). Success!