PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son 1, 4 years. 6 weeks ago has caught a cold. As it is usual: a rhinitis, tussis. CH/z 2...

Nastja
24.07.2004, 00:56
To the son 1, 4 years. 6 weeks ago has caught a cold. As it is usual: a rhinitis, tussis. CH/z obvious attributes of disease have passed or have taken place 2 weeks, but till now he coughs when sleeps. Gave different mixtures, drops from tussis, including which were registered by the doctor (linkas, erespal, ATSTS, stoptussin, now we drink bronkatar). Itself I warm up to him a breast. I can not understand why does not pass or take place tussis. The doctor speaks, that rhonchuses are not present. Prompt, what is it can be, to itself to address, or what, can, researches to make.

Brejkin D.V.
24.07.2004, 14:55
Can be infectious process in bronchuses proceeds, probably specific feature of reaction of an organism, is possible or probable at the child there is an allergic component. There can be one hundred more the reasons, on the Internet to you anybody precisely will not tell or say. Are treated at the doctor internally.

Nastja
24.07.2004, 20:20
So we also are treated internally, only while to sense any. And similar doctor himself does not know in what the reason. Here I also ask you advice or council, can I can offer itself to the doctor variants proceeding from your assumptions.

Nastja
25.07.2004, 16:48
Tavegilum we prinimli in current of 5 days, but shifts was not. Whether and how to define or determine infectious process proceeds? We Drink medicines already almost 2 months