PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdzavstvujte, the doctor. To our son almost 2 months. At it or him today has begun ze...

Oksana Sav.
23.07.2004, 06:04
Zdzavstvujte, the doctor. To our son almost 2 months. At it or him the green foamy chair with slime today has begun. Began to eat badly. What is it? To what doctor to us to address? And yesterday he has started to cough and sneeze. To us have appointed or nominated an interferon in a nose, a thoracal elixir, Tinctura Calendulae in ears. And what you will advise us?

Bagautdinova I.V.
23.07.2004, 22:40
In occasion of treatment take in Tinctura Calendulae I hear for the first time. At the child - visible a virus infection with an intestinal syndrome. Necessarily inform the attending physician on change of character of a chair and its or his frequency rate. Before its or his arrival plentifully poite the child (regidron, broths antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory trav-a camomile, zveroboj) give smektu often in the small portions (1 pores on 150). Continue lechneie a rhinitis and tussis.

Oksana Sav.
25.07.2004, 11:31
Thanks big for a prompt reply! Our local pediatrist of attributes of an infection has not found out, has advised poit the child lineksom, biovestinom and Kuril tea. Our small little man cries today all the day, - former badly eats. Earlier we when it or he was hurted or was ill;was sick with a tummy put a warm heater, but recently I have read through, that it is impossible to do or make it or this. What will you advise us? Still I wished to ask about such preparation, as abomin (if it is correct). Our friend gave its or his child when they had similar problems. Whether it is possible for us to accept it or him? Prompt what to do or make?