PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 2.9, one child in full safe family. Prompt, as...

Inna
20.07.2004, 04:54
To my son 2.9, one child in full safe family. Prompt how to act in such situation. For last week slept in the afternoon of 1 times, other days to lay it was not possible. Earlier too always were with laying a problem, but we still used a bottle with a dummy, therefore kak-that fell asleep. For now I was 2 weeks on a trip, the grandmother has decided to disaccustom to a bottle. As a result of it or him it is necessary to stack on arms or hand. Here variants 2: or he starts to be curved, cry and pulled out, or he lays easy, but all the same does not sleep. Wore kak-that more than hour, he and has not fallen asleep. And arms or hand fall off, rebenok-that not small already. Easier or simply to put in bed is in general it is unreal, to lay he does not want, rises and starts to run. Everyones skazki-pesni-arrangements do not help or assist. Few times, when he did not wish to lay on arms or hand that I swung or pumped it or him, I and to shout at it or him tried or tasted, and even shlepnula after the priest few times - but it not a method. And more an important point. He falls asleep in the evening in time (to 9 or even earlier) only in the event that did not sleep (in the afternoon rises nearby 7 30 - 8) in the morning. If has had a sleep in the afternoon, before 11 evenings will not fall asleep even if to put in 9. Or will rise and go on an apartment, or besides - if will lay, all the same does not sleep. Also what to me to do or make? To refuse a day time dream? Like early. And as it or him to stack, I do not know. Still here it is necessary to tell or say, that he till now does not talk, we 2 months are engaged at the logopedist, plus to it or this recently passed or took place inspection at the neuropathologist and the psychiatrist. To us have written " a delay of speech development ", have registered "Pantogamum" and "nefrovitan", but we yet did not start to accept them. Now I at all do not know how and when to begin. Excuse for verbosity of a statement.

Inna
24.07.2004, 01:09
Excuse, "nejrovitan". Still I shall notice, that any problems of neurologic character never revealed or taped.

Pisarenko N.A.
25.07.2004, 10:46
Question on medicamental treatment discuss with attending physicians. From its part I do not see emergency to stack the child who does not require a day time dream.