PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my boy 7, 5 years. At it or him on ladoshkah and palchik...

Natasha
24.07.2004, 06:18
Hello, the doctor! To my boy 7, 5 years. At it or him on ladoshkah and palchikah arms or hand very strong eczema, is called disgidroticheskaja. Blisters or blebs are formed under a skin, then burst, the skin bursts, shelled, giperemiruetsja, all this is very much scratched, especially shortly before lopanija blisters or blebs. Handles very unattractively look or appear.
To the child it is sick, he cannot bend the some people palchiki. The doctor has appointed or nominated to us ointments - with tar, rivanolo-levomitsetinovuju, baksinovuju, sometimes to smear 99 fat. Last exacerbation has begun in August, 2002 and while we can not consult in any way. The child suffers rare or infrequent genetic disease (disturbance aminokislotnogo an exchange, deficiency izovaleril-KoA-dehydrogenases - izovalerianovaja the acidemia), on a strict protein-free diet, for correction of an albuminous failure receives an albuminous hydrolysate without amino acid Leucinum. Symptomatic generalizovannaja an epilepsy, polymorphic attacks. Tell or say, please, what else methods of treatment atopicheskogo a dermatitis, disgidroticheskoj eczemas, except for mazanja ointments, exists? A diet at us and so the strict, is no place to reduce already further. Fiziolechenie it is counter-indicative iz-for epipristupov. The child suffers a pollinosis aprel-August (grasses and trees, did or made allergoproby), on now like blossoms nothing. Last exacerbation of an eczema was in 4 years, but in much smaller degree and is has quickly left or quickly cunning in remission. Prompt, what it is possible to undertake? In advance I thank. Natasha.

Trofimov And.
25.07.2004, 05:52
At your child serious disease of all organism and by "parts" to not help or assist him. The reasons of the given status go since the fetal period. I respond here in detail, t. To. Anybody from doctors almost for a week has not responded. Send more detailed report on disease, since a birth of the child. Do not forget to inform, how pregnancy (in detail) proceeded. trofimov@infline. ru