PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I hope for advice or council. In the age of 2 mes has noticed at the child r...

Arisha
22.07.2004, 14:40
Hello! Very much I hope for advice or council. In the age of 2 mes has noticed at the child a difference in sizes stop. But neither the pediatrist, nor the neuropathologist on a site of anything certain have not told or said. Have followed a policy of massage. In 2 g 3 months we have left from Russia. Before departure have seemed to the paid neuropathologist - have made a picture - a scoliosis of 6 degrees, Spina bifida L5-S1. It was necessary to seem to the orthopedist, but we have not got any more on reception. Now I do not have opportunity to pay dear or expensive services of the doctor. Rebunku 3 5 months Often go on nosochkah. The shorting right stops approximately up to 07 - 1 see the Right leg or foot is a little kosolapit. 9 mes wears the orthopedic footwear fixing rigidly to stop. Sovety-daily massage, navigation, walking on stones in water. Please, tell or say in what the reason and that it is possible to make - really legs or foots will be the different size - same the girl. Excuse - a little bit chaotically - I very much am upset iz-for it or this. Help or assist.

Porohnja V.S.
23.07.2004, 08:40
Not clearly, that you for disease - can have an anomaly of development. On distance I can not help or assist, internal consultation is necessary.

Arisha
24.07.2004, 17:08
The doctor, here that and a problem - we not in Russia..
And can you to us? Please, to the Internet address

Porohnja V.S.
25.07.2004, 03:35
But I need to look or see and check up on the child its or his impellent opportunities to tell or say! I do not represent than I on distance in your case can help or assist. In other cases when it is necessary to give slovestnyj the answer to a banal situation - please, and at you I do not know that, yet I shall not look or see.