PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter 7, 5, in the summer at inspection in school the doctor obna...

Anna
24.07.2004, 07:27
Hello! My daughter 7, 5, in the summer at inspection in school the doctor has found out, that at it or her one is a little increased grudka. Recommended to refuse all import meat and Polyvitaminums. Now, as it seems to me, she has a little more bulked up. About one and a half month ago at a daughter became quickly salitsja hair, it is necessary to wash a head in day (usually it, - to mine, begins at teenagers?) prompt, please, what is it can be, what inspections should be made and to what spetsialitstam to address.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Krivskaja L.K.
25.07.2004, 02:49
Zdravtsvujte! All is available at the girl attributes of puberty, and true, t. e. Present or true pubertat. It before norm or rate. Happens, that such things are inherited. But if in a sort there is nobody with early sexual development it is necessary to survey the child. First of all, hand over a blood on LG, FSG, make US of a small basin and a roentgen of brushes for definition of osteal age. If I am right, hormones will be raised or increased, the uterus more than age sizes, and osteal age advances passport age. In this case it is necessary to exclude a tumour of a brain - to make MRT. If will find nothing, it is an idiopathic variant. But treatment is necessary, as at puberty zones of body height are quickly closed and final body height can appear very small. Treatment dear or expensive (nearby 200 $ in a month), but about it or this then if all will prove to be true. Can write to the address of: krivskay@doctor. ru