PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the Doctor! To my daughter 8, 5 years. She like the normal child, with...

Gjulja
17.07.2004, 03:11
Zdrastvujte the Doctor! To my daughter 8, 5 years. She like the normal child, with the whims, etc. But recently I notice that she began to be disconnected or be switched-off as that for few seconds. At this time she remains not mobile, gas prizakryty, a view what that unnatural, and anybody at this time does not hear. Firstly I thought that she has simply reflected, and all. But that seems here that seryoznoe. As while it or her you will not shake or amaze she will not come to. And vtot denb she was with the grandmother, and here so was suddenly disconnected or suddenly switched-off, and was not run over by a car nearly. Advise please what is it at it or her can be? Illness or Disease or a habit? And as with etm to struggle. We here do not have good experts, so I very much raschityvaju on your advice or council.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.07.2004, 17:04
Quickly to the neurologist internally.

Tatyana
24.07.2004, 14:37
At my daughter similar was in 4 years, have made EEG and it was found out, that rhythms are broken or disturbed, now to her 5, 5 years and we till now drink a medicine, but already like all would be restored. It is necessary for you to address urgently to the neurologist, it cannot be started.