PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Lydia Konstantinovna! To My son of 9 months, at it or him congenital...

Svetlana
23.07.2004, 02:35
Hello, Lydia Konstantinovna! To My son of 9 months, at it or him congenital gipoterioz + in 5 months he has transferred or carried complex or difficult operation on heart (VPS). He grows, with each month the weight varies and, accordingly, a dosage of a thyroxine... We stably do not keep up with her (if norm or rate on TTG up to 0, 5 m ME. L, at all of us 15. At me a question: how to be further, whether there is a chance what having cured heart gipoterioz on the sly too will come to naught or these tablets with us for all life?!

Krivskaja L.K.
24.07.2004, 09:38
Hello, the hypothyrosis NEVER will leave, this lifelong treatment. Without variants.
Anomaly of a thyroid gland, as well as anomaly serdtsa-congenital, but communication or connection between them no more, than between two developmental anomalies. Everyone thus in itself.
You should increase a dose of a thyroxine, but it is cautious, in view of intimate or cardiac problems (it is obligatory under the control of an electrocardiogram!). It is quite good to look 4 together with TTG. Whenever possible, find the good children's endocrinologist who observed ba constantly your child.