PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 10 years. During last 2 3 years behind it or him it is noticed very much ch...

Natalia
24.07.2004, 02:49
To my son of 10 years. During last 2 3 years behind it or him it is noticed very much often loudly talks in a dream, lunatit on the house. Addressed to the neuropathologist twice, did or made ECHO EG, but except for as glitsin and an electrosleep, to us write out nothing. Such treatment does not give results. The child he very emotional, restless. At school to him will difficultly concentrate, badly remembers a material. Advise what to do or make, please? Or to do or make nothing (will pass or take place with the years)? Though it frightens me, I already start to be afraid, that in one night the son will rise and will leave the house, t. To. During this moment he does not supervise the acts.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.07.2004, 08:51
Address to other neurologist, the child nedoobsledovan. It is necessary to do or make not an echo, and elektroentsefalografmmu. Probably, consultation of the psychologist is required, but it will be possible to tell or say only after inspection more precisely.