PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my daughter of 6 years. At it or her converging consensual kos...

Anna
21.07.2004, 12:46
Hello the doctor! To my daughter of 6 years. At it or her a converging concomitant strabismus and an amblyopia of a high degree. In 5 years to her have performed operation t. To. Treatment did not give result and there was no bracing the left eye. Before operation an angle of the left eye 25 30, vision 0, 03, an angle right 5, vision 0, 7. Operation did or made only on the left eye, the angle became 5 8, and vision 0, 03. In a month have appointed or nominated treatment (the laser, ambliotrener, quantum therapy, the computer program + vitamins and domashnii exercises) for half a year vision became 0.1 0.2, but the following a floor of year of any changes. Have spent full inspection of any deviations or rejections is not present. Prompt, what is it can be? Also what I can make? I have decided to continue treatment further. Also what such an amblyopia? Thankful in advance.

Gorlacheva L.I.
24.07.2004, 07:57
Tactics of treatment applied concerning your child confuses. To apply a surgical intervention before treatment of an amblyopia (the lowered vision in glasses or spots) it was premature. In treatment of a concomitant strabismus there are some consecutive stages. Snachalo it is necessary to cure an amblyopia (a status, at kotorm iz-for a underdevelopment of cells of a cortex of a brain the child even in glasses or spots not vdit 1, 0). Then it is necessary to restore communications or connections between eyes. Only after that reshatesja a question on terms and tactics hir. Interventions. After operation the treatment directed on restoration of binocular functions also is spent.