PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the son of 6 months (grudnichok), before a night backfilling erethitic. Such oshchushche...

Julia
23.07.2004, 20:14
To the son of 6 months (grudnichok), before a night backfilling erethitic. Such sensation as though the evening demon is installed:, - growls, laying on a back and being curved by an arch, and strains the straightened handles (raises them under an angle in 45 degrees, kulochki compresses during this moment). Gde-that second so growls. Whether the steam chto-let out or release to fall asleep? All Began that he of month in 3 4 laying on a back growled so on odejaltse, pulling it or him on the face. Everything too strained, respiration detained (detained). You clean or remove trjapochku from the face - he there radostnyj-joyful! And again pulls and growls. And now can growl, when in a mouth drags (zubki, it is possible to explain it), and here when to sleep you stack. But now without everyone trjapochki growls. Can look or see in a ceiling, smile to any ideas and here so to be curved as I have described above, to strain and begin to roar. Frightens a little. It is normal? On all other parameters develops well. " Talks ", smiling for adults, quiet in the afternoon (at it or him character basically very quiet though also the boy sensitive), plays itself with toys, is ready to prikormu, etc. Thanks in advance for the answer, I worry.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
24.07.2004, 04:48
I do not see while kriminala in it or this. For own calm can descend or go to the neurologist on reception.