PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 7, 5 years. Since a birth - a disinhibition, since 2 years - giperaktivnos...

Natalia
16.07.2004, 13:45
To my son 7, 5 years. Since a birth - a disinhibition, since 2 years - hyperactivity. Problems in a grammar school (1 class): not assidious, not close or attentive, is engaged in another matters, though thinks well (when will penetrate), at entering " intelligence. Development above an average ". In writing-books horror. Inadequate reactions to remarks of the teacher (throws the book (well, not in it or her) or in general tearfulness (" ceases something to do or make), periodically all bad!!! "), aggression and pugnacity. Likes to play, run. The teacher has taken a dislike to it or him, demands to check up it or him at the neuropathologist and the psychiatrist. At home he tender enough, though too very inattentive in the house. Tasks. On others sektsijah everyone recognize its or his hyperactivity, but such complaints are not present. The neuropathologist by the part has found nothing, has written SMMD, has told or said, that " behavioural problems " not in its or his sphere, has "on demand given a direction on check of intracranial pressure. There all in norm or rate, but on behaviour have noted gipermotornost. What doctor (the neuropathologist, the psychotherapist, the psychiatrist, the psychoneurologist, the psychologist...) nevertheless deals with such problems??? Or can groups, courses... (to Norbekovu on " the Happy child " went).

Pisarenko N.A.
19.07.2004, 07:53
The neurologist + the psychologist.

olga *****
19.07.2004, 11:46
The psychiatrist (at me the similar child)

Pisarenko N.A.
20.07.2004, 08:55
To Olga - you, apparently, live not in Russia. Here it not a problem of psychiatry.

Olga *****
24.07.2004, 01:07
I live not in Russia - but we are treated - former at Russian vrachej-psychiatrists it (is arrived) or flied).