PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer (20.04.2003), but whether is impossible more in detail when to enter porridges...

VANDA
21.07.2004, 11:53
Thanks for the answer (20.04.2003), but whether is impossible more in detail when to enter porridges and what? It would be desirable to do without meat products, I am not going to at all more precisely to give or allow their son so something can another instead of gerbera? Especially with a breast to feed I want as it is possible more longly. Yes at the son since 2 months constantly derzhitsja temperature 36, 8 37, 2. Thought that - analyses have excluded a tummy, sinned on a head, but the raised or increased intracranial pressure such temperature does not give. What it is necessary to check up and what analyses to hand over? The local pediatrist speaks nothing more, speaks "neznaju" more precisely.

Khaikin And.
22.07.2004, 18:34
And why do not wish to give the child high-grade meat fibers, and? Feed also with a breast and prikorm will not prevent! By the way to tell or say, in Israel and in the USA 37 - normal temperature. Especially at kids when termoreguljatornaja function of a hypothalamus is yet perfect or absolute. A porridge certainly it is possible. Oat, for example. But I recommend months with 5 6. And to buy it is desirable a ready product in shop (if the finance do not sing romances) if sing to do or make houses in sterile conditions. Buy to the child bifidoprodukty. They are not dear or expensive and is in each Baby. Budte are healthy and happy. If that address!

Vanda
23.07.2004, 13:12
About fibers - we vegetoriantsy (only without pereubezhdeny). With a breast I shall feed, while last drop will not exhaust, on health. Well it is clear 37 and when she within day from 36, 8 up to 37, 3 rises, too norm or rate? Kashki we shall buy, have given birth ljalechku so we shall try, nesmotrja on any romances. But it already later when to vegetables will get used, and that is spat, can hardly add some salt salt jodirovannoj? Or molochka the to drip? We Wait for advice or councils, by the way, at us in shops with a children's delivery of a problem while you will find the necessary product - legs or foots up to knees are erased, even to reserve it is necessary and to wait polmesjatsa/month. We can not buy or purchase ANYWHERE mashed potatoes from vegetable marrows, prompt, how for houses to prepare? In advance thanks.

Elvy
24.07.2004, 00:32
And why you have solved, what the child salty will be better to eat? At it or him the tastes. I do not know, to what age at you, but to us very much liked always a cauliflower (except for Nestle tsv. kap + a potato at us in city anything is not present, but it is liked meal) and corn mashed potatoes