PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mine to 5 monthly child diagnose ljamblii. He badly eats at it or him sovs...

Viola
20.07.2004, 15:43
To mine to 5 monthly child diagnose ljamblii. He badly eats at it or him absolutely there is no appetite. Parameter ALT makes 0, 96. In a blood it is a lot of leucocytes - 16, 7, the SOYA 16, a hemoglobin 107. Urine pure or clean. In a feces slime and rising of leucocytes 0 1 3 10 in sight. All has begun with carrying out of second inoculation AKDS (3 weeks ago). At it or him the temperature twice once up to 37, 3 in a week up to 38 raised or increased. Eyes suppurated, the rhinitis has noted been, then the throat hurted or was ill;was sick. We treated its or his antibiotic - soljutabom, and also aflubinom. Put svechi-viferon. Now no signs of diseases are present, only loss of appetite. Help or assist with advice or council. The child mauchaetsja, eats on 100 gram within an hour. I am afraid that he will grow thin and will finally be ill.

<<To return to conference

Bolshakova M.A.
23.07.2004, 23:31
To difficultly itself to present, that the reason of an inflammatory blood a lambliasis. Most likely, it is not finished the cure infection