PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind night! It would be desirable to consult in occasion of a uracrasia. To ours sy...

Svetlana
21.07.2004, 21:05
Kind night!
It would be desirable to consult in occasion of a uracrasia. To our son 7, 8 years. We can not recover from night in any way (and only with 21.00 up to 24.00) a uracrasia. The attending physician (neuropathologist) wrote out on driptan, novopassit, Nootropilum. Passed or took place courses elekrofareza, SMT. Did or made US of kidneys, a bladder - it's OK. An echo of a head - too. The child every morning asks: whether there Was a trouble at night or not. As, as I already wrote above, it happens with it or him with 21.00 up to 24.00 I it or him, naturally, at night peredivaju. And till 7.00 mornings at it or him it's OK. Or to have to lift it or him. But he does not remember it or this.
In advance thanks for consultations.

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
22.07.2004, 20:45
By way of doobsledovanija to you it is necessary to make still an electroencephalogram (not EhoEG, and EEG!). After that it will be possible to discuss a question on necessity of treatment. I can tell or say, that medicines of proof effect to achieve difficultly, t. e. After the termination or ending of course of treatment all can return to an initial status, but in most cases the uracrasia disappears to teenage age.

Svetlana
23.07.2004, 22:35
Thanks