PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at us the third week the boy 2 3 months Signs - vys is ill or sick...

Milena
22.07.2004, 04:30
Hello, at us the third week the boy 2 3 months Signs - a heat is ill or sick, all over again there was a strong tussis, have spent on drink or saw through a course of antibiotics (macrofoams), only has recovered - in a week again very tall temperature - the insurance doctor has put an angina. A course rulida. In a week - again high (up to 39, 5) temperature. The insurance doctor has persuaded to lay down in Rusakovskuju hospital on inspection. While any inspection do not spend, straight away koljat tsefasporin (if I have correctly remembered). Thus speak me, what is it, probably, any new virus (?!) an infection! The kid has strongly weakened. Leucocytes 27, an ESR too it is essentially raised or increased, a hemoglobin normal, urine good. There is no either tussis, or a rhinitis, ushki by way of, a throat slightly pink, but not too, on a roentgen lungs pure or clean, a stomach or belly without patalogy, soft, a chair normal - nothing is clear!
The question such - what sort of research needs to be spent? Whether it is not necessary to address to the oncologist? Where it is possible to spend fast and qualitative inspection? Whether you can advise the good pediatrist?
Please, send a repetition of the answer on

Vladimir Popov

Because I now in hospital with the kid,

Milena
23.07.2004, 15:15
Our address for those who can help or assist:
milena@hppi. troitsk. ru
vpopov@jet. Moscow time. su
Ph. 8 903 754 6478