PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son of 7 years, goes to 1 class, studies not bad. But he...

Nastja
16.07.2004, 09:47
The dear doctor! To my son of 7 years, goes to 1 class, studies not bad. But he wishes to do or make by NOTHING, here now a vacation so he simply in the whole days would look the TV, played a computer or simply would lay on a sofa. Too it is necessary to force to do or make lessons, though to us has carried with the teacher and
To study simply interestingly! When lessons are made - to him pleasantly. At leisure, for example in the winter, we with the husband hardly persuade it or him to go together to go skating, and now he even has refused to drive on a bicycle (at it or him an excellent or a different bicycle!) though last time went for a drive
Only in the autumn... We in a bewilderment - the husband the example tries to accustom the son to sports, 4 h the years or summer little sister likes to help or assist me and hardworking. I understand, that children all different and what genes are incorporated - that and it has turned out... But I am afraid for the future - if he will grow the idler simply nothing will reach or achieve in a life! Prompt please as to us it is correct itself a message and how to write to you still (after your answer)
Thanks!

Katya
18.07.2004, 01:17
And you think, what if will be it or him zastavjat he will not grow the idler? I for example all life such was... Studied well, but lessons me was to not force to do or make, I did not read the book in general, too played a computer, on the house did not help or assist and was not cleaned or removed... Yes about what gvoorit, me even before a dream in a bathroom not hoelos to go... I also did not go... In the winter I did not walk... Neither on a hill, nor on skates... It was not interesting to me and besides is cold... Voobshchem lja girls (only child) it was awful! The truth I was very creative nature. I drew, danced, went in for sports, music and English. All these "mugs or circles" were from 1 class and even on days off. Well and anything... Has grown.. Clever, capable, the sloven and remained, has not married yet and has not left to live separately with the husband. Now in an apartment cleanliness.. vsegdja different and tasty or delicious meal. So if your son nothing does or makes... It yet about what not gvoorit. PROBABLY, he is not necessary to him neither your sports, nor your lessons, which and without
Your cares will make... And and will well make. It simply is not necessary to him. There can be to him something it would be desirable such that you do not approve for any reasons. Can be gon ozhe wishes to go to be engaged in music or something or something else... And you do not presume to buy or purchase to yourselves the piano, etc. and t. Item... If in itself there is something creative or something osobennoe-develop in it...

nastja-aON
18.07.2004, 08:36
Katya, thanks you for the letter! All of you correctly write. I wish to respond, that with money of problems is not present and we have a professional electropiano for 3000 dollars (I the professional pianist), a bicycle at the child heaped up, houses a heap of different developing games, 1, 5 years we departed in children's very good theatre, pol-year visit or attend karate and year navigation. And the kid likes only navigation (where successes yet vidat - both went to a splash pool, and we go though others detok through pol-year translate in adult pool) and drawing (our drawings, unfortunately, do not differ from drawings of coevals). Here at the little sister, despite of incomplete 4 years, predilections and interests are already visible. I very much experience for the son! I do not know what to do or make with this unwillingness anything to do or make...

Pisarenko N.A.
18.07.2004, 15:03
1. Constant comparisons of the son with other children Very or very much pay attention. Understand, in this case he soon in general will cease to move.
2. If it is accompanied by usually suppressed mood or complaints to bad state of health - m. to assume depressive frustration. Then it should be observed and treated.
3. Abundance in the house often leads just to a boomerang effect - the child "is filled up" by employment or occupations, toys, entertainments, it or he does not have time for.
4. When the sister was born, to him there were 3 years? Natural reaction to it also could be the certain emotional disturbances.
5. To communicate with me, click a red line with my name.
Success.

Katya
20.07.2004, 06:20
Nastja, and you, I hope, did not speak the son, what he is worse, than all other children of its or his age and the more so its or his younger sister? By the way, and how he concerns to the little sister?

Katya
21.07.2004, 05:24
And more.. How you think, whether mzhet it to be the form of the protest? Well there can be he is jealous to that constantly praise its or his sister, and it or him do not put to her as an example. In fact he - the future the man! Here he also thinks, that time do not praise it or him, please, receive. I shall be even worse! Whether can be such?

Nastja
22.07.2004, 01:58
Katya, thanks you for desire to help or assist! Certainly to the son it is not spoken, that he is the most worse, but other children or guys as an example are sometimes put - is such... To malyshke he concerns - to a miscellaneous - on play well, but happen and razborki-drachki even. She, despite of the age is able to stand up for herself.
Now the daughter the third day at the grandmother and the son asks to go for her more quickly.
Katya can be write to me - ernestikjana@mail. ru
It would be desirable to continue with you conversation.
Yours faithfully Nastja

Katya
22.07.2004, 05:00
And what he draws? You did not pay attention to character of its or his drawings?

Peach
23.07.2004, 10:13
My daughter too in it or this to year has gone to the first class. At first she very much liked to study and in addition we were loaded, drawing, pool, the logopedist, dances. But already after New year I have felt as she is tired, and gradually began to reduce an additional load. The first year at school - very much tazheloe test for the child, can he is too simply very tired. Look or see, as he sleeps, whether there were any neurotic reactions (gryzenie fingernails or nails, etc.)