PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vasily Jurevich! Excuse once again for trouble, at us vozn...

Mariana
07.07.2004, 17:42
Hello, Vasily Jurevich! Excuse once again for trouble, we had a following problem: the child began to put out tongue, and practically all time of wakefulness. That throws out it or him (very acute movements) puts on labiums. It has begun actually last week, every day more increasing or more and more and more. Plus she since a birth strongly sweats (sweat with very specific smell) and the iris began to brighten directly on eyes, and together with hair. Tell or say, please, what is it can be? Our pediatrist (the neurologist in holiday) speaks, what is it detka ostensibly searches for a dummy, but at me strong doubts in the similar statement. It can a problem with a metabolism as the more we treat our "neurology" the worse: (

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.07.2004, 15:21
And here it is not so good. The smell what, on what is similar? Whether handed over kogda-nibud a blood? It is necessary to show genetics for hereditary metabolic disturbances, first of all an exchange of amino acids (t. n. Organic acidurias). To hand over the analysis wet on aminokislotnyj a spectrum. In Moscow it in scientific research institute of pediatrics also it is put. Surgeries on Taldomskoj. In occasion of tongue - to look or see and, probably, it will be necessary to do or make an electroencephalogram.

Mariana
12.07.2004, 16:38
Very much kislo-putrefactive to not tell or say, that rotten apples, but it is very similar. A blood handed over only the general or common analysis and at a birth from a vein. In my family there were cases gipoterioza, but we were assured, that it or him at once it is visible. We shall search normal genetics. Thanks, I do not know, that would be without your references!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.07.2004, 18:04
In Moscow?

Mariana
17.07.2004, 00:51
Alas, no, in Sevastopol though you start to reflect on a trip to Moscow as children's medicine in our city simply breath-taking already: (q

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.07.2004, 19:54
In Moscow, probably, it is meaningful to go for genetics. The scientific research institute of pediatrics also is put. Surgeries www. pedklin. ru, the center of hereditary diseases of an exchange.

Natasha
21.07.2004, 06:34
Excuse, that I interfere with your conversation with the doctor. But at me the child with hereditary disturbance of an exchange organic k-t, urine and sweat have a smell of cheese or sweaty 7 day time socks. Nashshche disease is called izovalerianovaja an acidemia. Help or assist us could only in MNII Pediatrics and children's surgery (Moscow, street Taldomskaja, d. 2). But if you not in Moscow, and in Sevastopol (by the way, it is Ukraine?) can address is better to local genetikam. Here a reference (only clean or remove superfluous blanks): http: // www. health-ua. com/articles/452. html
Because treatment in Moscow from the CIS countries very dearly or expensively, well is simply indecent in my opinion... Success!!!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
23.07.2004, 09:55
Natasha, I "do not excuse", and I thank! I did not know anything concrete about not Moscow genetikov.