PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, please, as to us to be. To my daughter 1 year 6 mes...

Julia
20.07.2004, 23:50
Hello. Prompt, please, as to us to be.
To my daughter 1 year of 6 months. From 6 months suffers
atopicheskim a dermatitis. We adhere a rigid diet, but periodically there is an eruption. On brushes of arms or hand directly continuous korka. She scratches handles owing to what there are sores. I smear "advantanom" - any more does not help or assist. Can submit to her any enzymes? Prompt what and a dosage. Analyses handed over. The dysbacteriosis is not present.
Antihistamine (Suprastinum) gave 5 days. Without results. The allergist in our city is not present.
Than to remove or take off an itch and reddening?
In advance to you it is grateful. Help or assist!

Hardly
22.07.2004, 00:32
To us too have put such diagnosis. The allergist has registered to drink Ketatifen 3 months and to wash the child with gel Friderm - Tar, to smear Elokomom, but he from 2 years.

Albanova V.I.
23.07.2004, 06:14
Antihistaminics need to be given longly. It is very important to remove or take off an itch. It is possible will apply enteros-gel. And enanthesises are infected, on crusts apply fukortsin, and then ointment with an antibiotic (Fucidinum, linkomitsinovaja, eritromitsinovaja) half-and-half with zinc Pasta.