PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 11 mes the girl, 2.10.04 has risen tem-ra up to...

alena
21.07.2004, 23:24
Hello! To my child 11 mes the girl, 2.10.04 has risen tem-ra up to 38.3 forced down Analginum, on a trace. Day 39.3 and so in the general or common 3 days. The chair was kasheobraznyj. On 4 put an eruption on brachiums and on palchikah legs or foots, tem-ra 36.7., ponos-as water. For these days has refused meal, nursed only. The child oslab, has ceased to stand on legs or foots, is constant on arms or hand, pit is bad rises scratches a head t. To an eruption on all telu-red points, on the face indistinct maculae diametrja 2 3 mm and points inside. Caused fast during tem-ry have told or said a throat it is inflamed, a virus, have written out zharopon-e, for the second day the doctor priehal-again a virus, have gone to the doctor in pol-ku a rubella! Has written out furazolidol, bifidum-bakterin, suprostin. The child potee it is very strong, are inflamed lymphs. Behind ears, scratches an ear. Badly falls asleep, can lays on an arm or a hand and the inflamed lymphonodus painfully, tried and and edak to put, cries, eye sights or eyes wet. Today tem-ra 36.3. Tell or say, please what is it. The diet for me or it or her is necessary? We have arrived from summer vacations from the south, 2 weeks ago (if!
It is necessary for knowing) thanks, I shall wait otveta/

Creambird
23.07.2004, 04:20
For the ill or sick child the diet with legkousvaivaemymi products always is necessary, in your case is better thoracal milk. And here still - Zavchem you give the child such preparations. How Suprastinum, Analginum??? There is children's nurofen, Paracetamolum, klaritin. Though to tell the truth, I do not understand, why you not in a hospital still.