PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please! How to cook a buckwheat cereal malyshke 5 months....

Elena With.
20.07.2004, 17:52
Prompt please! How to cook a buckwheat cereal malyshke 5 months.

Bagautdinova I.V.
21.07.2004, 19:52
For for the child till 1 year in departments of a children's delivery there are on sale products of fast preparation (the way of preparation is specified on a box If you wish to prepare for a porridge independently it is necessary to take buckwheat has passed or thrash buckwheat groats in a coffee grinder, for one portion 200 it is required 40 g groats or croups. First cook a porridge on water up to polugotovnosti, then add milk, at the first preparation of a porridge it is better to take a parity or ratio of water and milk 1 : 1, gradually to pass to 3/4 milks and 1/4 waters.

Elena With.
23.07.2004, 02:50
Thanks for the answer! And what means without gljutena? And whether the porridge without it or this gljutena or with it or him will turn out at me. The doctor to us has not allowed to eat cereals with gljutenom. Fast porridges I can not use, as I live abroad, and here to weld or cook to me it is represented even better, as it is possible to use an admixture () by the way I in fact have correctly understood a substitute of milk with which malyshka ate till now moloko-am a substitute a children's admixture, instead of whole milk?
In 5 months grechka it is good? Now eats corn as here only the corn and rice for such kids is on sale. We eat badly, therefore I wish to diversify the menu a little.