PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To a daughter 6, 5 years, in family one. In the last summer when to her was ok...

Alain
22.07.2004, 06:03
Hello! To a daughter 6, 5 years, in family one. In the last summer when to her was nearby 6, lived on dche. There at it or her the children's company where she the most younger - is still girls 7, 5, 10, 5, 11 and 15 years. She, naturally, to them lasts, worn on pjatam, and they quite often simply escape from it or her, speak - wait for us here, now we shall come, and do not come, in a pointed manner everyone go to look a video player, it or her send home, sometimes otkroveno scoff - will put in an ant hill and look, that will be. Once even have connected, tickled, while she has not started howling, though the child at me patient. She periodically takes offence at them, but then all the same runs there to play - other company is not present. Soon again the summer, me madly would not be desirable to go on a summer residence, I from the adult position very much experience for it or her though with their business or affairs I try to not interfere. And the daughter waits - will not wait summer and an occurring with the girlfriends. What to do or make? How to explain to her, that it is necessary to have any pride and to not run, as a doggie for girls, faithfully looking it or him in eyes. Or it is not necessary to explain anything, let all goes as goes? Has put still that the girl who is more senior for 1, 5 years of my daughter is obvious samoutverzhdaetsja before seniors due to mine. Help or assist advice or council, please! To Me it is sick for the child though, similar, she it perceives absolutely on another. Thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
23.07.2004, 02:35
First of all, explain to her this situation not from a position " these mean little girls ", and as natures. - she too speaks behaviour of seniors "malyshnja" itd. That she podrastet and most likely, will behave as. About that nothing to borrow or occupy in it or him. That it or him it is sincere with her it is uninteresting, but not because she bad - it is simple at them other life. Offer her or to reconcile to it or this, and to study to be more artful, to not be caught on their games, or to think out the employment or occupations, a cat. Can be interesting even to the seven-year girl. And you can help or assist with it or this very much - usually adult on children in the summer of attention try to turn less, here and think out fires, picnics, training to sewing of orders and a make up, construction prudika for tadpoles itd itp. Success.