PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My son 13 five years ago had a compression fracture of spinal column....

Valery
22.07.2004, 00:06
My son 13 five years ago had a compression fracture of spinal column. On pictures two years ago there was all in norm or rate, however to him have appointed or nominated medical gymnastics and pool where he to go categorically refuses. The son cannot at an inclination forward with vyprjannymi legs or foots get fingers a floor, he in general as the old man not bending (it can consequences of wearing of a corset after fracture a floor of year?). I do not know what to do or make, how flexibility at it or him to develop houses? Drove it or him to manualnomu terapevtu-to the orthopedist on sessions, he has told or said, that the joint any completely does not open in the field of a sacrum, something there did or made, however, as the son could not bend forward, and now can. And more one question: at the son a platypodia, legs or foots hurt..., whether nado-to do or make pictures for definition of a degree? Too it is impossible to force to wear it or him slippers with insoles and to do or make exercises. Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
22.07.2004, 21:06
I neuveren, what is it was compression fracture - a lot of hyperdiagnostics. It is necessary to look the child and pictures of a backbone. The degree of a platypodia is defined or determined on a print stops without pictures.