PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probably, I have incorrectly formulated the idea. I only wished to tell or say, that...

Anton.
21.07.2004, 14:49
Probably, I have incorrectly formulated the idea. I only wished to tell or say, that at home he one, and in the street another. At home - self-assured, in the street - timid. At home he on peer communicates with the sister, and at times, they quarrel, tap each other, etc.. Anything unusual does not occur or happen, a normal children's life ssorimsja-mirimsja-ssorimsja-we are reconciled... I am am disturbed very much with its or his behaviour outside of the house, as a whole he normally plays with all and communicates confidently and easy but as soon as there is a disputed situation, he almost always cannot repulse, starts to cry, runs to mum or the daddy, etc.

Anton CH. On September, 16th 2004 16 : 04 : 00
To my boy three years. When plays with contempoparies, constantly receives punches and starts them to be afraid, cry and never hits back. Thus with the senior sister (5 years) in a situation familiar and house feels confidently and quite often climbs in fight and makes it or her cry. How to learn the child to stand up for itself and to not be afraid of coevals?

Pisarenko N.A.
22.07.2004, 17:26
Basically on age he has still the right to not be able to operate or work in disputed situations but if (I in fact do not see the child, about family I know nothing) you see, that he is really allocated from a lump of contempoparies with passive behaviour at quarrels, timidity itd - consult internally, to establish or install on the basis of one only complaints the real reason of such behaviour it is impossible.