PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. My daughter 3 years. In itself she very much emotsional...

Anna. And
20.07.2004, 08:15
Hello the doctor. My daughter 3 years. In itself she very emotional, sociable. In good relations with the daddy, grandmothers and grandfathers. But to me at it or her the special attitude or relation. When I series the daughter simply without me where, every evening to have to stack to me. Others, at presence she does not perceive me (cry shouts " where to mums! "). A day time dream not quiet. Sleeps nearby 1 go hour, mum wakes up again skrikom ", you where have left ". Ahead at us it is put. A garden, even it is complex or difficult to me to present as the child will go to a garden. Though speaks that in a garden wants. Whether prompt it is necessary kuda-nibud to address? In advance I thank.

Meri
21.07.2004, 13:08
Ne kyda ne nyjno obrashatsya. Eto vse vozvrastnoe i Vi daje ne zametite kak eto bistro proidet. Y menya bila taje samaya problema. Kak tolko poshel v sadik v 3 goda, vse srazy proshlo. Teper daje kogda ya yhojy i zovy ego poiti so mnoi, to on ne vsegda soglashaetsya. Ya daje stala perejivat chto ya yje emy ne nyjna.
Tak chto ne perejivaite. Eshe bydite vspominat to vremya kogda on ot Vas ne othodil:-)

Pisarenko N.A.
22.07.2004, 15:48
To the psychologist.