PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 4, 5 months 2 weeks ago at it or her the easy or light;mild rhinitis, through 3 has begun...

Olga
21.07.2004, 00:06
To my daughter 4, 5 months 2 weeks ago at it or her the easy or light;mild rhinitis has begun, in 3 4 days has festered right glazik, all this is accompanied rate. 37, 2. The doctor has registered nazivin and a sulfacetamide of sodium of 20 % on 1 kap. 3 times day or Levomycetinum 0, 25 on 2 kap. 8 times a day. Dripped Albucidum of 4 day, pus is not present, but slezottochenie there was also a small tumescence at an external angle of an eye. But yesterday at us the first tooth on the right was cut. A question: whether the tooth could cause temperature, a rhinitis and illness or disease glazika, whether it is necessary to continue to drip Albucidum and skoleo days and whether it is necessary to resort to the help of Levomycetinum and as it or him to accept. I look forward to hearing, t. To. To the doctor on reception I can not get - we live in Siberia and at us there have come or stepped strong frosts. Thanks.

Gorlacheva L.I.
22.07.2004, 01:29
Dear Olga,
prorezyvanie teeth often it is accompanied podemeo temperatures. However, the reason of a conjunctivitis, most likely, is ORZ. To drip Albucidum it is necessary three more days after stihanija signs. If the status does not improve - urgently to the doctor.

irina
22.07.2004, 13:44
Certainly and very much often prorezyvanie teeth at children proiszodit with change of temperature, but it is not accompanied by an easy or a light;a mild rhinitis, and especially konjuktivitom. That it or this in the further it was not necessary for your child vitaminno-a mineral complex lajfpak junior that the child normally developed Where it or him to get I shall inform in the following letter My irinavin@mtu-net. ru address