PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Would not worry, yet has not read through, that it is necessary to seem to the doctor, if reb...

Julia
21.07.2004, 13:59
Would not worry, yet has not read through, that it is necessary to seem to the doctor if the child has started to go early too (as well as late). We did or made the steps with a leg in 7 months (itself undertook subjects, furniture and went - anybody did not force it or him violently), in 8 m continued the same employment or occupation, but periodically already did or made pair steps independently, not keeping, in 8, 5 months did or made 6 10 steps without a leg, and to 8 months and 3 weeks simply began go already everywhere, as the normal person. In our case it like as the raised or increased motor performance, it is bad? Can, this simply such development? - he at us since a birth started early and a head to hold all, both to creep, and to sit - doctors always spoke "silnenky". Whether vainly I was excited? IN GENERAL at us he well develops, I do not know, how write gde-that about hyperactivity or superactivity, it can and it is good. Thanks for yours komentarii in advance, I look forward to hearing.

Khaikin And.
22.07.2004, 13:04
All at you is good. Only watch or keep up entering of a calcium with nutrition and let happens on the sun is more often.