PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At mine plemjanitsy a strabismus. To the girl 7 years are fast. It was appreciable at once on...

Galina
22.07.2004, 04:10
At mine plemjanitsy a strabismus. To the girl 7 years are fast. It was appreciable right after birthes. Its or her mum strange reacted to this disease - spoke, that " itself will pass or take place ". Gde-that one year ago vse-taki was written out with glasses or spots, but the girl did not wear them, and mum did not insist. And now at veneering a medical map for entering in school doctors have sounded the alarm, and mum nakonets-that too. Has sent the girl in eye sanatorium in Moscow with hope, that for one and a half month it or her will cure.
Whether it is possible for something to help or assist with such started status?

Gorlacheva L.I.
22.07.2004, 12:30
Dear Galina, for such time interval to render necessary adequate treatment on full restoration of visual functions at a strabismus it is impossible. Stage-by-stage complex treatment Is necessary. The child already adult (for this pathology), and the situation started, therefore to tighten or delay with treatment is not necessary. After sanatorium show the child to the children's ophthalmologist for purpose or appointment and carrying out of the further treatment. It will be possible to tell or say about tactics of conducting and treatment of a strabismus after inspection and survey more particularly.