PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I very much ask your help. doch-the teenager reproaches me, cht...

TatjanaPetrovna
18.07.2004, 20:36
Hello, I very much ask your help. doch-the teenager reproaches me, that I in the childhood have fattened it or her, that she became " as the cow ". Really, in the childhood it was necessary to force to eat it or her, because she was hudenkoj. But I forced it or her no more, than parents in other families. In her now to weight at body height 165 see She herself considers or counts of 63 66 kg " ugly fat. Like with contempoparies of the attitude or relation good. Studies in institute. To her of 17 years. Study is pleasant. But she does not like its or her body. .ona very much wishes to grow thin even up to 54 55 kg, and about 50 52 kg are better. But it is impossible to it or her. She a year sits on a diet. Does not fast, but has excluded everything, that contains in its or her opinion many Adeps, Saccharum and salt. Eats all in a boiled kind. From soup catches everyone zhirinku. Every day, as there is a free time mnogog moves. Goes shopping, almost every day washes a floor in the house. As a perpetuum mobile. Sits only when is engaged. No belief and arrangements operate or work. Effect from them return. Drove it or her to the psychologist, but any results. She all the same costs or stands on the . Well to not cause hospital attendants and to not send it or her in psihbolnitsu. Even in the summer she zodit in long and magnificent clothes that " to hide completeness ". On any youth actions does not go. Now has started to consider or count calories. Tries to receive no more than 1800 calories in day. To persuade superfluous to eat it is impossible. It is it or her strongly irritates. I am afraid, that she becomes fast to fast in general or will get on a a rigid diet. I in despair, do not know what to do or make. Advise, as to her to grow thin, not were injurious to health.

The doctor
22.07.2004, 08:35
Dear Tatyana Petrovna! The Weight of your girl in norm or rate should be about 60 63 kg. If she will weigh 50 52 kg it already will be deficiency of weight and it is considered a pathology. Therefore if she wishes to dump or reset pair superfluous kg she needs to reconsider the diet a little. It is desirable to eat 5 6 times a day small portions, not is after 19.00 ch. To limit Adepses (mayonnaise, fat grades of meat, chips, kirieshki, smoked products) and legkousvaivaemye carbohydrates (all flour products, sweets). A bias in a delivery to do or make on soups, porridges, meat and a fish of low-fat grades, fruit, vegetables and milk or dairy products with the low maintenance or contents of Adeps. It is possible to arrange days of limited intake of food: for example, 1, 5 litres of yogurt of 1 % day or 2 kg of apples in day. Besides are necessary normirovannye exercise stresses: aerobics, shaping, navigation. Remember, that the weight should decrease not sharply (no more than 1 2 kg a month), differently at homing to a former delivery the weight again will return. If the girl really sits on a rigid diet and cannot grow thin, address to the endocrinologist for inspection.