PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the girl of 8 years: absolutely neslushaetsja also says lies. Punishments vosprinemaet tolk...

Natalia
15.07.2004, 19:07
To the girl of 8 years: absolutely neslushaetsja also says lies. Punishments vosprinemaet only material or physical. - good in general anything nehochet to understand, as though I speak with a wall. Help or assist for the present nepozdno. Thanks.

The anonym
17.07.2004, 04:55
Age of development of negativism at the child. - DRESS the CAP!!! - I SHALL NOT DRESS the CAP!!! WELL also DO NOT DRESS the CAP! - WELL GOOD... I SHALL dress!!!... And on the bill of lies... Badly... Does not trust you, t. To. You most likely at all do not respect with ITS or her opinion. At it or her in brains only one... " What she has made, mum will not understand and will abuse! "... Do or make a conclusion... Most likely the reason in you most.

Galina
17.07.2004, 22:43
Address to the psychologist, only not with the girl, and itself. At you serious problems. In occasion of lies it is written a lot of literature. If the child says lies, means simply is afraid of you. And that he still needs to do or make, if you abuse its or her all time and beat. I consider or count, that children are beaten by parents not absolutely normal. And if the girl the father, at it or him beats serious sex disturbances.

Fyokla
19.07.2004, 03:01
Galina, you radically are not right. I am assured, that under physical punishments Natalia had in view of shlepok on zadnitse or punishment (instead of luplenie) a belt. Practically all to us in the childhood got from parents and anything... Have grown, are alive and mentally healthy. And about lies - the special approach to the child here is necessary. At me for example the method to learn or find out the truth at the child. It is necessary to not press on the child asking: " you have made It? You have taken it? " And for example prsto to tell or say: " you Know, daughters, that you have taken this thing, incorrectly, it is not necessaryl to do or make it or this ". Certainly, if you are confident, what is it its or her arms or hand business. Thus it is necessary to speak easy, kak-as if, from 100 % confidence. To take on pont. Well, it is such example, not so. All depends on a situation. Simply now nothing goes to a head. I had such history:
The sister has called to me on job and speaks: " You cost or stand, if yes sit down " I have sat down (have correctly made) " We here have found a diary of our niece (another) with any details of their life (11 12 years): smoking, beer, the boys offering or suggesting in scrubs minet, etc. My daughter which then was 9 years as it was found out has started to smoke in common with the three times removed both cousin sisters, and 7 roubles, a cat. She daily asked me, went on purchase of the cheapest cigarettes for all fair company. More shortly, the mood at me has deteriorated, but I have started to think over as all of them to deduce or remove on frank recognitions how in general to be, how to have a conversation - in fact cry and interdictions nothing will achieve, in itself I know, too was at teenage age (the truth to me was then 15 years). Besides it is impossible to tell or say, that you read a personal diary - badly kak-that. Has come home - our maidens of 9 and 11 years sit as there is nothing did not happen. Had supper, had a drink tea. At this time inside so all also overturned, but.. . Conversation on smoking as though about by the way has come, at the same time have asked, if who from them tried or tasted. Have then told or said, that the neighbour them saw there that and there as we from zametok knew where there was a smoking. All have refused. The daughter of the sister even has sworn maternal heart, on what my sister has told or said, that now knows, why at it or her heart recently aches a bit. The niece has become sad, and my daughter too. Soon the sister with the daughter have left also I began to prepare for the maiden for a dream. And she all spins around of me and spins. I to her govor: " Mdi to sleep " And she speaks, that supposedly is not slept and kak-that is sad to her. " Do not long a daughter, " - I iron it or her on a head, - " Tomorrow is a new day, tomorrow mood to improve ". And she: " mums, I want koe-that you to tell or say " I: " Is not present, no. To sleep, dochenka it is time "
" Mums, at me mood bad. When I have told or said, that I did not try to smoke, I have told lies " And here recognitions fell down... After that all girls (5 chel.) have gone or send to church on a confession, than shocked svjashchenika. Smoked, drank or saw beer, played cards. Since then my daughter did not take in a mouth of a cigarette. It is necessary to ask simply children - to another, to not ask at all, and as though to argue aloud. Natalia if you will send me any example from yours with the daughter of conversation, can I shall prompt as better to learn or find out the truth.

Altunin A.I.
20.07.2004, 06:13
Dear Natalia!
And to the child the psychotherapist good is necessary to you for the beginning. And then on circumstances it will be visible.

Vrach-the psychotherapist, dmn, Altunin Alexander Ivanovich

Valery
21.07.2004, 12:54
Natalia, has put only in you most and only in you! Go to the psychologist, esteem books, eventually, on education of children, can as will understand. The main thing - NEVER to threaten and to not beat the child (even shlepki obidny very much), and all to find out easy. Only if the daughter trusts you and is not afraid of punishment, only in this case all happens well. To not abuse it is necessary, and unostentatiously to explain and, especially own example to show, but to not impose the point of view.

Peach
22.07.2004, 05:13
Similar, that devochku-you do not like that..