PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To my son did or made a craniotrypesis, at it or him was davlennyj fracture in...

Tatyana
18.07.2004, 06:45
The doctor! To my son did or made a craniotrypesis, it or he had davlennyj fracture temporal a part on the right. After operation the brain in a cranium is located on the one hand more close than with another. Explain it, please, I do not know as to think...

Malmberg Sergey Aleksandrovich
19.07.2004, 00:08
As a result of a trauma anatomic parities or ratio between hemispheres of a brain can be broken or disturbed. To think it is necessary not about it or this, and about that what aftertreatment and treatment is necessary for recommending your child.

Dear Sergey Aleksandrovich.
20.07.2004, 00:05
What will you recommend? To him two times a year appoint or nominate "fezam", vitamins grupy In, zhen-shen in capsules. At the son low pressure, (this or thus can hereditary - at me too low). I shall be grateful for the answer. Tanja

The anonym
21.07.2004, 13:33
Uvvazhaemyj, Sergey Aleksandrovich. You have not told or said in what the aftertreatment and what treatment you porekomendavali to us is concluded. I hoped for more concrete advice or councils. Thanks.