PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my son 7, 5 months. Were at nevrogola in occasion of bad with...

Nina
18.07.2004, 21:05
Hello. To my son 7, 5 months. Were at nevrogola in occasion of a bad dream, especial night and in occasion of that he does not sit, but everywhere where it is possible keeping for something rises and costs or stands long - it is pleasant to him. The doctor has made gaugings and has told or said, that the head in a circle on 2 or 3 sm is more than breast, has registered: Cavintonum, Diacarbum, baklafen and Pananginum. Baklafen I give for the night on 1/3, still it is necessary in the afternoon before massage, but massage we shall begin only in a week, in Cavintonum it is written, what application by children till 18 years is not studied or investigated in a sufficient measure, therefore it or him I do not give, and about Diacarbum everywhere any horrors write, what then consequences happen, how got Diabetum at 5 % of children, etc. Tell or Say please, to give vsyo-taki Diacarbum or not or it is possible to manage baklafenom and massage?? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.07.2004, 08:35
Diacarbum in 99 % of cases is appointed or nominated at any neurologic (or similar to them) complaints that is wrong. In your case for an estimation of a status it is necessary to know history of development, parameters of body height of a head and the child as a whole, results of inspections (if is), data of objective survey (if it is described). And better simply to descend or go to other doctor.