PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, if 8 monthly child kakaet time in 2 day is a constipation? Business in...

Lelja
20.07.2004, 02:23
Tell or Say, if 8 monthly child kakaet time in 2 day is a constipation? The matter is that for us it is norm or rate, the son constantly, months with 5 (as have started to lure and mashed potatoes everyones to give) kakaet in day and when the heat was, kakal even less often. Our grandmother considers or counts, that at the child a chronic constipation and urgently it is necessary to take any measures - clysters to do or make, broths to give everyones... She is right? It would not be desirable to abuse clysters, but she insists. And I am afraid, what at the child then without a clyster and pokakat it will not turn out - will get used to clysters, and what is it will be?.. I in doubts. The son does not look or appear suffering from a constipation, and the tummy does not hurt it or him, but the grandmother to me repeats, that I bad mother, time do or make nothing and I do not achieve, that the child kakal every day. And I that to squeeze out of it or him should, whether that? Kto-Somebody faced such problem at the child? Prompt how to be.

Krivskaja L.K.
21.07.2004, 07:56
Zapor-it first of all, not frequency of a chair, and it or him konsistetsija. If at the given frequency of a chair he has a soft consistence, instead of "peas" to consider or count as a constipation such chair it is impossible.