PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the son of 9 years. Have addressed to the neuropathologist in occasion of a gait (under...

Anna
18.07.2004, 07:40
Hello! To the son of 9 years. Have addressed to the neuropathologist in occasion of a gait (jumping up). At omotre it is fixed or recorded: disturbance of a gait, depression of attention, gnaws fingernails or nails. The child active, erethitic. Thus memory good, studies well, reflexes in norm or rate. The diagnosis: miotonichesky a syndrome, an asthenoneurotic syndrome. It is registered: aminolon 3 r/day, tsinarizin 2 r/day, glitsin 3 r/den. All within a month. The doctor has explained to me, that in general it's OK, it is just necessary to have a drink restful. Comment, please, what is this on syndromes, what action of the named medicines, whether such quantity or amount of medicines and so it is long is necessary? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.07.2004, 22:04
Without comments. It is necessary to see the child to tell or say. Your description does not give practically any information.

Anna
19.07.2004, 22:02
And what the doctor has not told or said at all what it is necessary for us to show to her still, is normally? Tell or say, please, even, what is this medicines - "strong"? Can have a drink is better to us grasses if it is necessary simply restful?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
21.07.2004, 06:05
Not "strong". That I am necessary for the child do not know, I did not see it or him.