PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Izvinite za latinskii shrift. God nazad bili v francii gde proveriali zreni...

SONIA
20.07.2004, 21:16
Izvinite za latinskii shrift. God nazad bili v francii gde proveriali zrenie na kakom to aparate (rebenku 3, 5 goda) te vrach s pomoschiu compiutera i vse bilo v poriadke. Seichas nas poslali iz za golovnix bolei opiat k vrachu, compiutera tut net i vrach sam po starinke opredelil miopiu odin glaz 5 drugoi 3. Potom kapali lekarstvo rashiriaiuschee zrachok, skazali 1, 5 i 2, potom opiazt bez lekarstva skazali vse v poriadke tolko nebolshoi astigmatizm. vse etop tianetsa mesiac. Skazhite naskolko vrach mozhet oshibatsa esli proveriaet sam a ne compiuter. i kak mozhno prokomentirovat etu situaciu. Zaranee spasibo

Gorlacheva L.I.
21.07.2004, 04:00
The clinical refraction at the child () can be defined or determined presence of a myopia, a hyperopia, an astigmatism in the different ways and the computer does not play it or this a leaging role as the diagnosis is put by the doctor. However, data cited by you zasatavljajut to doubt of adequacy of the spent researches. If research did or made at us they would include the following: a refractometry (on the device), visual acuity with correction and without correction, expansion of pupils, a refractometry at a mydriatic pupil, a skiascopy (a retinoscopy in a "foreign" equivalent), survey of mediums and an eyeground. After such complex inspection it is possible to establish or install the exact diagnosis.