PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! To my son (5) sdelali an inoculation from a flu in institute...

Elena
18.07.2004, 13:59
Hello the Doctor! To my son (5) sdelali an inoculation from a flu in institute of an immunology. The immunologist has written out to us Amiksin and TSinnabsin. We these tablets drink the third week. And today the child has woken up with temperature (37, 1t), now the temperature keeps 37, 7. Came the doctor and has told or said, that at the child a flu. Has written out to us Arbidol and Inhalyptum. Why she has not written out an antibiotic I has forgotten to ask, and more, at the child kashel (but not dry, and with a sputum), that you will advise us from tussis. We the doctor pochemu-that has not shined or covered this question.
In advance Thanks you. I not time already to you addressed also each time you me only please and calm or abirritate, the advice or councils.

Bolshakova M.A.
21.07.2004, 00:05
It is exact not a flu. At a flu temperature under 40 and tussis is not present. An antibiotic to you have not written out because the occasion for its or his purpose or appointment is not present. From vladnogo tussis it will be useful ambkroskol with plentiful drink and all babushkiny methods (a raspberry, a lemon, alkaline inhalations........)