PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Otvette pozhajlusta!!! Really the majority of questions in conference should os...

Marina
19.07.2004, 19:11
Otvette pozhajlusta!!! Really the majority of questions in conference should remain without the answer?! Then what for it? Really my question is very combined or complex;difficult? Further, sbolshoj hope for the answer, my question:
To the child (3, 5 years) in sadike have suggested to inoculate against a hepatitis. The daughter in November hurted or was ill;was sick pnevmaniej, in January and in February ORVI (temperature 39 hailstones). A question... And whether it is necessary to do or make? In fact the child is weakened or easied, and any inoculation this course of illness or disease in the easy or light;mild form (in a year to us did or made an inoculation from reproach - we to her had been ill with t = 40 and an eruption, the doctor a revaccination from reproach in 6 years has told or said to not do or make as we had already been ill). Whether At me greater or big doubts it is necessary to do or make an inoculation though the tutor speaks, what she import and good?

Sergey Viktorovich
20.07.2004, 00:07
First of all be convinced that parameters of immunity (an. Bloods, " an immunologic mirror ") at the child within the limits of norm or rate also try vysnit the reason of so frequent diseases LOR-of organs. At revealing problems - all over again solve them. The second: it is necessary to do or make an inoculation, but only in medical institution under observation of the doctor within 40 minutes - 1 hour after its or her carrying out. The third: the inoculation should be strictly foreign (the vaccine is made there) and only chemical!! The fourth: be convinced, that the child really hurted or was ill;was sick korju, having handed over so-called ANTIBODIES, it is the analysis of the blood unequivocally specifying transferred or carried disease that has very important prognostic value or meaning;importance.
If still there are questions: levius@mail. ru

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.07.2004, 22:04
To spend bacterination now it is not meaningful, as adequate immune reaction will not follow by virtue of the lowered immunity at the child. You should take root or be inoculated individually under the control of the immunologist not earlier than month after an acute disease. Fortunately alive gepatitnuju a vaccine do not use, the vaccine endzheriks is recommended to children.