PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About what can speak augmentation renal lohanok at the child d...

geil
17.07.2004, 21:36
Hello!
About what can speak augmentation renal lohanok at the child of two years? It is now increased left.
In total did or made 3 US. The first has shown strong augmentation both lohanok. It was approximately one year ago. The second has shown, that it's OK, approximately in a week after the first. The third, one week ago - has again shown augmentation as I have already told or said, left lohanki. Explain, what is it can mean and than threatens in the future? That it is possible to undertake. Nephrologists stay idle. After the first US handed over the analysis wet - normal. Now have again handed over - the result is yet ready.

Dmitry
18.07.2004, 04:25
The US - a method approximate enough, subjective, on it or him;them of anything to tell or say it is impossible. At the child the small dystonia (depression of a tonus) most likely takes place, or in general anything is not present. To worry it is not necessary. For more exact diagnostics spend an intravenous urography, but only under STRICT indications, this procedure serious enough. In this case it is necessary to observe simply, on a regular basis to spend US, to do or make analyses of urine.

geil
19.07.2004, 05:59
Dmitry, thanks for the answer, but at me again a question.
What dystonia of muscles you have in view of?
In general, my girl one doctor has named "quaggy". At it or her muscles and decent enough fatty layer are really enough weakly expressed. She is not so mobile. There was a rachitis Earlier. Can, is and now, as legs or pinches iksoobraznye. I give vitamins, I feed as it is necessary. Goes in sadik. Umnenkaja. It would be desirable to reveal the reasons of a dystonia, but in an out-patient department respond nothing in this occasion. How much or As far as I know, the reason can be a rachitis. How it or him precisely to diagnose except for external attributes, and what spolzovat at treatment, that is not that is clearly - vitamin D, and here in what doses? It is important, as the overdosage too is dangerous.
Since a birth suffered a dysbacteriosis, after long months of every possible treatment, unsuccessful, have decided to not excruciate the child. The dysbacteriosis did not give in to treatment iz-for disaharidaznoj failures. This all frightens me. I understand what to stay idle it is impossible, but to doctors in out-patient departments, and paid (at which were), such impression, that vse-is peer. But I cannot, not having honey. Educations to treat its or her itself. I can try, thanks God, the head on brachiums is, but all the same I shall be the layman in comparison with skilled or experienced doctors, and something I shall make not so. I do not wish to risk health of the daughter, but also to itself to address - I do not know...

Dmitry
19.07.2004, 09:23
Disaharidaznaja the failure can be as primary (simply because she is), and secondary (iz-for diseases of an intestine). In this occasion you should consult at the gastroenterologist in the children's diagnostic center (which locating depends on that in what place you live). With disease of an intestine can be connected and a rachitis (but it is not obligatory). The rachitis happens as vitamin D scarce, and "another" (so-called rahitopodobnye diseases). For diagnostics particularly a rachitis it is necessary to look the general or common clinical picture, a level of a calcium and phosphorus in bloods, a level of an alkaline phosphatase. However to you, I think, it is necessary first of all zanatsja an intestine. About a dystonia, I meant disturbance of a tonus not muscles as those, and a tonus of nervous system. At your child a sprue (disturbance of an absorption), and vsu the rest in obshchem-that corresponds or meets to him. In a selftreatment be not engaged. And platno, does not mean yet well. Once again shall repeat, consult at the gastroenterologist, only not on the Internet, and in alive. I wish health.

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.07.2004, 16:57
In occasion of US is informative enough and objective method in diagnostics of congenital anomalies of kidneys and a hydronephrosis. The sizes lohanok more 8 at the child in the age of 2 years saved it is long - not norm or rate, it demands the further profound inspection of the child from the urologist.