PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday, in grudnichkovyj day, was at the pediatrist. She has told or said, that the child with 7...

Katya
20.07.2004, 09:32
Yesterday, in grudnichkovyj day, was at the pediatrist. She has told or said, that the child with 7 mi about one year (!) should eat month 200 for one feeding. To my son of 7 months, he the large boy - body height 75 see, weight - 10 kg., and he ate all last month 200, as well as spoke our doctor. Whether the rights the doctor, approving or confirming, what I should not increase or enlarge a delivery though I gave couple of days to him on 220 in each feeding and he ate all? And such still a question: I can the tablets appointed or nominated by the neuropathologist (Diacarbum, asparkam and Cavintonum) to add in milk, instead of in mashed potatoes (gave from the spoon together with mashed potatoes - at it or him all tablets have jumped out together with milk - they bitter)? Thanks.

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.07.2004, 16:49
Your doctor of the rights by way of volumes of feedings, but all children - individualities and excess on 20 30 not essentially. Reception of medicines with milk is not shown, as their inactivation fibers of milk is possible or probable.