PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 6 months, about one month he as though "grunts" but...

Maria
13.07.2004, 20:06
Hello! To my son of 6 months, about one month he as though "grunts" a nose, but vydeleny from a nose is not present, the aspirator sucks away or pumps out nothing, at cleaning a nose wadded flagellas too almost get nothing. Vrach-the pediatrist has told or said, that the child breathes purely or cleanly, the mouth at it or him is closed (it is the truth), so, occasions for trouble are not present. However since then has passed or has taken place already enough time, and the situation does not vary. I tried to dig in or instill to the child in a nose thoracal milk and drops " Akva maris " - any result. Perhaps, it is allergic reaction to introduction prikorma (in 5 months)? Or any tightened or delayed illness or disease (we with the husband both had been ill ORVI just approximately one month ago)? But except for zalozhennosti the nose, at the child is not present any other attributes of disease, he is cheerful, active. Prompt what to do or make?

Galina
17.07.2004, 18:04
Similar on adenoides

Maria
18.07.2004, 21:15
I did not know, that problems happen to adenoides already in grudnichkovom age...

Balashova T.L.
20.07.2004, 13:03
Maria, whether vrjad-is adenoides, you are right. Show the child children's LOR-to the doctor.