PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, posledy month my son 5, 5 years on a regular basis reflects on mors. You...

linux
16.07.2004, 14:25
The doctor, posledy month my son 5, 5 years on a regular basis reflects on mors. Who extorts has died, when, regrets that it or him was not on a cemetery, speaks that itself would like to die. This knowledge of a life or a problem? Family incomplete, almost year as with the daddy have left, but he on days off on a regular basis tries to come.. Still we pisaemsja, time 3 in a week at night and in general are sensitive... Hardly what not on it or him is zamykaetsja-on a rack smireo becomes, arms or hand of clasps and lours. Asked as he has concerned to leaving or care papy-the answer - earlier he to me did not buy toys, and now comes also toys buys, so well he has concerned. I do not know as think

Pisarenko N.A.
20.07.2004, 11:00
It is normal interest to mors + obvious and appreciable enough problems of the psychological plan (a uracrasia, desire to die most). e. There is an applying a usual subject on an adverse background. Immediately to the psychologist (me applications or statements for own mors especially disturb).