PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I write under the request of the girlfriend. She obespokoina behaviour of the son. It is small...

Christina
19.07.2004, 01:04
Hello. I write under the request of the girlfriend. She obespokoina behaviour of the son. To the boy of 5 years. For strangers idealnyj the child, obedient, not whimsical, does not play about, but it in public, and houses a situation absolutely opposite. Sensation, that all the collected negative emotions he splashs out houses. Besides it or this he has started to steal money. But he steals them strange: will secretly climb to the grandmother in a pocket, all from there will pull out and will hide. If gde-nibud will see money at once them zaberaet. Houses to the child in what do not refuse. Not that it or him would indulge over a measure, but its or his inquiries nurseries whenever possible satisfy all. Besides it or this there are still more many nuances of behaviour of the son which disturb my girlfriend. She wants prokonsultirovatsja with spetsyalistom internally, but not znet to what doctor to address. Advise something. Zaranie thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.07.2004, 09:50
To the psychologist.