PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4, 5 months. In 1, 5 months at it or him the diathesis, all over again on faces has begun...

Lena
19.07.2004, 17:31
To my son 4, 5 months. In 1, 5 months at it or him the diathesis, all over again on the face red rough maculae, and then on all body and on a head a crust (a dry seborrhea) has begun. For this time we have bypassed a heap of doctors. Have handed over the analysis on a food allergy. The analysis has shown small sensitivity on fiber of the cow milk and rice (not above a limit), and on other parameters "0". From a delivery each doctor advised a miscellaneous (Humana HECTARES, Pepti JUnior, soya admixtures) have tried all. Has not helped or assisted. Has read through a lot of information on the Internet about koze milk. The information for that it or him to give children with an allergy, but not all doctors with it or this agree. Now I have started to give it or him from bezishodnosti. At the child the chair (became regular and normal yellow color) at once has improved, but the diathesis does not pass or take place. From medicines which to us appointed or nominated drank or saw: Phencarolum, Tavegilum, Suprastinum, lakto and bifidobakterii (as the additive to nutrition), primadofilus). Skin smeared - baltushkoj, an admixture salicylic ointment + seflanovaja (it seems so is called). I bathe in a camomile and a turn. On a head from a crust I do or make masjanye compresses. All without rezultatno. Advise please than to smear, treat and feed.

Olhovskaja K.B.
20.07.2004, 07:11
The dear Lena! The seborrheal dermatitis is seldom connected with a food allergy though it is impossible to shut eyes to feeding of the child. The most important reason of occurrence of such diseases at children this disturbance of cholagogue outflow or an excess of a cholic bubble, which gradually ustanjajutsja by a year. Make US of organs of an abdominal cavity, consult to the gastroenterologist, a skin en to wet, grease with plentifully children's cream, there it is possible to add a few or a little;little bit ointments Elokom or Advantan for short time.