PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter 4 years. Four days ago on the priest has appeared red...

Julia
19.07.2004, 06:56
Hello! My daughter 4 years. Four days ago on the priest has appeared red pryshchik. I cauterized it or him an iodine. In day he has started to expand, t. e. Edges or territories expand, and the middle dries. And has now passed to the face in the form of a fine eruption. The eruption is similar to a chicken pox, but we had been ill with a chicken pox 3 months ago. Please, prompt, what is it and ways of treatment. Thanks in advance.

mara
19.07.2004, 23:39
That at you, unfortunately, I do not know, but reaction to an iodine too can be. With an iodine grease rank for disinfection (certainly if is on pryshchike pus then an another matter). Usual pryshchiki it is better to grease with drying ointment of type "Desidin", or even alcohol.

mara
20.07.2004, 05:04
That at you, unfortunately, I do not know, but reaction to an iodine too can be. With an iodine grease rank for disinfection (certainly if is on pryshchike pus then an another matter). Usual pryshchiki it is better to grease with drying ointment of type "Desidin", or even alcohol.