PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, hello! Prompt please, my son 1, 5. Night...

Marina
19.07.2004, 12:46
The dear doctor, hello!
Prompt please, my son 1, 5. Wakes up on the average on 4 times at night. Rises in bed and complains or "mum" calls. I approach or suit to it or him;them, I try to calm or take to myself on a bed, starts to be pulled out or work fast, suchit legs or foots. I precisely know, that he is full, to drink predlagaju-does not drink, if wet after we shall change linen, with an interval 1, 5 2 hours all the same wake up. When was tiny slept deeply all the night long, and became podrostat-one night sleeps strong, week scoffs at itself and above us. What to do or make?
Can something submit homeopathic or make US of a brain, whether there can be at it or him a pressure? We with the husband work, for a night on the average we sleep on 3 4 chasa-there are no forces. Help or assist.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
20.07.2004, 01:25
Voobshche-that such awakenings in the nature of things for this age. Restful it is possible to recommend to parents. Also do not try to calm the child, it or this you only will fix or record a similar state of affairs - the child will understand, that at any time it is possible to shout and to it or him;them will approach or suit and will calm. Show rigidity, let know that night - time only for a dream.