PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To a daughter of 6 months. I notice, that she when lays on with...

It is given
19.07.2004, 06:46
Hello, the doctor. To a daughter of 6 months. I notice, that she when lays on a back, is bent in the left party or side. I have informed on it or this to the doctor to the orthopedist in a regional nursery polyClinium. The doctor has appointed or nominated a roentgen of a backbone, in a map has made record in which the diagnosis a scoliosis appears. We have made a roentgen. The nurse in a roentgen a cabinet or study was surprised a little, that to such small child do or make a roentgen of a backbone, has told or said, what is it unusually. Have made a picture laying on a back with the arms or hand extended upwards. Result to me will inform today. Questions such: whether the x-ray film in this case Can be informative? What to undertake? The girl only starts to try to sit, can it is necessary to limit it or her in it or this? Thanks.

Porohnja V.S.
19.07.2004, 20:11
It more likely a neurologic pathology though it is impossible to exclude a congenital scoliosis. Send these pictures.